The Museum of Delphi is Museum of the sanctum of Delphi. Its exhibits are mainly architectural sculptures and statues and work of miniature art from the votive offerings of the sanctum. It is included among the first Greek Museums in number of visitors. The first building of the Museum was manufactured in 1903 according to the drawings of the French architect Tournaire. In 1938 a new bigger Museum was built that incorporated the old one. The rearrangement of the new Museum took place in stages and lasted until 1980. In1974 a new room was added to exhibit the golden and ivory discoveries of the sanctum. Today an extension of the Museum of Delphi takes place, which improves the function of the building.